Cook County Car Accident Lawyer

Auto Accident Lawyer in Cook County/Lake County

Cook County is one of the most highly populated counties in Illinois. Its roads — including the Tri-State Tollway, Kennedy Expressway, Edens Expressway, Robert Kingery Expressway and Bishop Ford Freeway — are among the most heavily traveled, making them a prime breeding ground for serious auto accidents. Cook County, being the nation's third largest metropolitan area, has traffic congestion almost every hour of every day, causing numerous auto accidents. If you have suffered a serious injury in a car accident, you have the right to seek damages from the negligent driver.

Talk to an experienced Lake County car accident attorney who will give you honest answers to your questions and work to protect your interests. Call 847-662-3303 to speak directly with a lawyer or e-mail us to arrange a free consultation.

Holding Negligent Drivers Accountable

The insurance companies that represent negligent drivers will do everything they can to avoid taking responsibility for your injuries. When you hire our firm, we will closely examine every detail of your case and build the strongest possible case to support your right to collect compensation. We will hold the negligent driver accountable and work to obtain a fair settlement on your behalf.

We are experienced in accident claims involving:

Schedule Your Free Consultation

Contact our office today to discuss your car crash injuries with an experienced personal injury attorney. You can schedule a free initial consultation at one of our three convenient Lake County-area locations in Wheaton, Waukegan and Richmond by contacting us online or by phone at 847-662-3303. We only charge attorneys' fees and associated costs if we recover a verdict or settlement in your favor.

Auto Accident

"... through your conscientious hard work and tenacity we obtained a much better settlement than we anticipated. Definitely, the best legal representation available." - Karen S.
Read More Testimonials

Do you have a case?

We are here to help! Contact us for an initial consultation.

Facebook Twitter Google